- All orders being shipped to the UK mainland that have a total order value of £40 or more will receive free delivery*.
- These orders are normally sent via courier delivery but some small items may be sent via Royal Mail.
- Please allow 2-4 working days for a free delivery* to arrive.
* Free delivery does not apply to international orders, Scottish Highlands/Islands or UK offshore Isles.
For deliveries to the UK you have options with both Royal Mail and courier delivery services:
- Next Working Day Courier £3.95 for Mainland UK. The cut off time for deliveries to go out the same day is 2pm Monday to Friday.
- 2-4 Day Courier Delivery £2.95 for Mainland UK. This service is FREE if your order is over £40
- Saturday Courier Delivery for Mainland UK is £11.95 (Excludes Scottish Highlands/Islands**).
- Delivery will take place between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday only. Saturday deliveries take place between 8am and 1pm
- Scottish Highlands deliveries are all 48 hour services regardless of what service is picked. This is due to the distance of delivery and also to keep delivery costs as close to mainland deliveries as possible.
- Northern Ireland delivery is a 2-3 day service and costs £9.95
** Scottish Highlands/Islands Postcodes are as follows: AB31-56, FK17-FK21, G83, HS1-HS9, IV (ALL), KA27, KA28, KW0-17, PA20-PA78, PH15-99, ZE (ALL)
A range of shipping options and prices for your order can be found in the drop down menu just below your basket. Select your delivery country and then the delivery type, you can choose the shipping you’d like to pay for before you proceed.[DH1]
If you select Next working day on an order placed on Friday before 2pm, then the parcel will be delivered on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays, in which case it would be the Tuesday) as Saturday is not classed as a normal working day. There is an option to select SATURDAY DELIVERY at the checkout.
For some areas of North Scotland a Next day delivery may not arrive at the local depot until late morning in which case the vehicles may have already started their delivery runs. The delivery will then take place the following day or you may also collect your parcel from the depot.
If we have the item you have ordered in stock then delivery should take no more than the period you selected. Items out of stock may take 2-4 working days, provided they are in stock with our suppliers. If any item is unavailable we will let you know via email or phone, of the time you can expect to wait, should you wish to cancel the order, we will do so.
Deliveries by courier will require someone to sign for the parcel or it will be taken back to your local depot. If no one is available at the time of delivery the driver will usually leave a card and await for you to contact them to arrange an alternative delivery. Parcels can arrive any time up to about 7.00pm, but usually arrive before 5pm.